Please find below some information to assist you with preparing for your weekend at Collie Motorplex - Powerhouse Road, Collie Long Track – Circuit distance being approximately 2.55 km.
- MA Competition Licence holders Solo / Sidecar $200 (Includes hire of timing transmitter, powered Carport and track levies).
- One Event Licence additional $75 One event licence competitor will be issued with a temporary Race no. at close of entries.
- Entries close FRIDAY 4th October 2019. Late entries may be accepted at the Promoters discretion.
- Gates open at 6:15 am Sunday with Camping available Saturday night.
- Access to the Campsite and Pit Paddock area as a whole on Saturday will not be allowed until after 4.30pm. Pit Paddock/ campsite entry is via the Tunnel or end of day access will be available across the track for vehicles exceeding the height of the Tunnel (Height 2.4 metres)
Competitor Info – Round 4 additional classes:
- Superbike State Championship Series: 2x 8 lap races + 1x 10 lap race
- Supersport State Championship Series: 2x 8 lap races + 1x 10 lap race
- B-Grade Series: 1x 6 lap race
- Clubman: 2x 6 lap races + 1x 8 lap race
- Production (race combined with 125GP support class): 2x 6 lap races + 1x 8 lap race
- Sidecar series: 2x 6 lap races + 1x 8 lap race
No admission charge on the day thr ough the main gate
Along with this Information you are required to read your Round and Series Supplementary Regulations posted on the Club Website under “Competition”. It is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure that their bike it is is adequately prepared for the event. Riders must comply with Series Supplementary Regulations Item 15 (Acceptance), 21 (Rider eligibility) and 22 (Machine Eligibility/Class Definition).
READ YOUR SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION GATE PRICES, SCRUTINEERING
TIMES AND ALL REVELANT INFORMATION.
Schedule of events/Carport Allocations – posted on the club website Friday prior to the event and emailed to club members
Tyre Service – is provided by MDH Tuning & Service plus Graham Corey of Pirelli/GP Wholesale will be available to provide any technically assistance needed. MCRCWA Club Members receive considerable discounts on tyres when presenting their membership card at participating businesses and on race day, Sunday 8th September.
Pirelli Contingency Awards – Pirelli will be providing a rear tyre per Class on Sunday to placegetters
Race Numbers – available for purchase from the race admin office $2 each.
Timing Brackets also available for purchase $15
SIGN IN- Remember you must sign in at the Race Admin office and present your race licence first thing in the morning.
RIDERS BRIEFING will be held at the Green shed at 8.15am for all competitors and parent/guardians of under 18 year old’s. You must sign this attendance register before leaving the briefing.
REMEMBER - ON THE DAY YOU SIGN TWICE, ONCE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING (WITH YOUR RACE LICENCE) IN THE RACE OFFICE AND THEN AGAIN AFTER RIDERS BRIEFING WHERE YOU ATTENDED THE BRIEFING
SUNDAY END OF DAY PRESENTATIONS will take place at the track
VOLUNTEERS: we urgently need flag and track marshals for Sunday. Sign on is 8am followed by a Briefing. Free Entry, lunch and refreshments provided plus a free
drink voucher for end of day bar (Sunday).
HAVE A GREAT, AND SAFE WEEKEND!