This is a way to get as close as you can to the action without wearing leathers! Our events simply could not happen if it wasn't for the effort and dedication of the volunteers who give their time and support.
We need a large group of officials to make race meetings possible! State Championship race days have an average of 60 marshals & race officials Tuning, Practice and RidedaysWA Courses require an average of 10 track side officials. Experience
- Previous experience in motor sport although helpful is not essential.
- Skills and knowledge gained from on the job training and on the spot experience.
- Opportunities will arise to further your skills and development as a qualified MA Official.
- Qualifications are recognised around Australia and the world (MA affiliation with FIM)
- Opportunities to volunteer at International events (World Superbikes and MotoGP)
Positions available at our events
- Flag Marshals
- Track Marshals
- Grid Marshals
- Timing Team
- Recovery Crew
We also offer
- Free Admission
- Complimentary Lunch & Drinks
- Free raffle (at each race meeting)
- A complimentary BBQ & drink of your choice from our Bar following the conclusion of each race meeting.
Marshals / Track Crews are provided
- High Viz Vest
Race Officials are provided
- Official’s Shirt/T-shirt
Become a part of the Team that puts on the show.